- Applications close: December 25, 2017
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master and doctoral programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Natural Science, Engineering, Agriculture and Management Science.
- Scholarship Award:
(1)Application Fee (charged after admission);
Master’s Student /Doctoral Student: 600 Yuan /person; Visiting scholar/Senior Visiting Scholar: 400 Yuan/person.
(2) Tuition fee:
Master’s Student / Visiting Scholar: 30,000 RMB/person/year; Doctoral Student /Senior Visiting Scholar: 40,000 RMB/person/year. The yearly tuition must be paid at the beginning of each academic year.
(3) Insurance fee: RMB 800/year;
(4) Accommodation fee: 1500 RMB /month for one student;
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers are not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Non-Chinese citizens;
- Healthy and willing to abide by the Chinese laws and decrees;
- Education and age requirements as follows:
(a) Master’s programs: holding a Bachelor’s degree and under the age of 35;
(b) Doctoral programs: holding a Master’s degree and under the age of 40;
(c) Visiting Scholar: having at least two years of undergraduate studies and under the age of 35;
(d). Senior Visiting Scholar: holding Master’s or higher degree or academic titles of associate professor or higher, and under the age of 40.
- English and/or Chinese proficiency is required.
International students can apply for GSCAAS Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: For master’s programs applicants must be holding a Bachelor’s degree and for doctoral programs, applicants must be holding a Master’s degree.
English Language Requirement: English and/or Chinese proficiency is required.
- Application fee
Master Student / Ph.D. Student: 600 Yuan/person
Visiting Student/Senior Visiting Student: 400 Yuan/person
Master Student / Visiting Student: 30,000 Yuan/person/year
D. Student /Senior Visiting Student: 40,000 Yuan/person/year
The yearly tuition must be paid at the beginning of each academic year.
- Other Expenses: Self-support international students are responsible for their own accommodations, food, medical, insurance, and study materials etc. associated with their study in the Graduate School of CAAS.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following materials in one package both in soft copy and hard copy, incomplete or unqualified applications will not be processed.
- Application Form for Study in CAAS
- Photocopy of passport (at least 2 years validity) personal information page;
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy);
- Academic transcripts of the most advanced studies (notarized photocopy);
- Two reference letters from two Professors or experts with equal titles in related fields;
- CV and research proposal (no less than 400 words for visiting scholars, no less than 500 words for postgraduates);
- Photocopies of degree thesis abstract(Full paper needed if it is written in English) and representative academic papers;
- Verification of current employer or working unit(NOC letter);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form(Please take health examination in the hospitals designated by the Chinese Embassy);
- Acceptance letter. Applicants with an acceptance letter from CAAS professors are preferred.
Note: All application documents are non-refundable regardless of the applicant’s admission status.